Museum of the History of the Mining Industry is the name of Akinfy Demidov

МБУК "Музей истории развития горного производства имени Акинфия Демидова" города Змеиногорска Змеиногорского района Алтайского края

About the Museum

Museum of the history of the mining industry is the name of Akinfy Demidov is located in the centre of Zmeinogorsk on the street Schorsa Dom 13 (former street Pihtovskoe)

The Museum has a rich collection of antiquities: 2 cast iron guns from the 23 who were in the fortress in 1785; collection of minerals, ores and rocks; articles of Kolyvan stone-cutting factory; archaeological findings belonging to the IX-VIII centuries BC, found in graves on the territory of the former Zmeinogorsk County; maps, drawings, models mine and hydro-technical installations of K. D. Frolov

Outdoor exposed equipment and modern mining technique. Tours of the Museum, in the historic part of Zmeinogorsk, the pond and the dam, built in 1786, the mountain Zmeinuy, organized excursions by Kolyvan stone-cutting factory, Revenkova mountain - mother "the Queen of vases", etc.

The name of the Museum

May 18, 2010, our Museum was given the name of Akinfy Demidov. At the time the artist Yuri Kabanov gave Valentina Christianovna graphic portrait of the founder of the mining industry on the Altai with the words "Councilor Akinfiy Demidov". By design Museum Director master of Kolyvansky stone-cutting factory moved the figure, and the inscription on a plaque. Now on the facade of the building can be read: "the Museum of the history of the mining industry is the name of Akinfy Demidov".



Exhibitions and events

The Hall Of Archaeology

Permanent exhibition

In the hall of archaeology presents archaeological finds discovered in the territory of Zmeinogorsky district of Altai Krai, Russia.

Creators of the new technology the land of Russia

Permanent exhibition

In the hall, "Creators of the new technology the land of Russia" - presented: models, paintings, maps, sculptures, tools, archival documents telling about the life of miners, miners, secret-hard...

Hall of Mineralogy

Permanent exhibition

In the hall of Mineralogy - presented sample: ore deposits, non-metallic minerals, semi-precious stones. Products from precious stones - made at Kolyvan stone-cutting factory.

Open Air Museum

Permanent exhibition

The exhibition "Open Air Museum": on the territory of our museum you can see a modern mining equipment, entrance tower fortress Zelenogorsk mine.


Educational programs

We don't have anything to show you here.


Collections

We don't have anything to show you here.


Articles

27.6.2016

"My City" - in kindergarten

Museum of the History of the Mining Industry is the name of Akinfy Demidov

2016 June 24 on the initiative of representatives of the municipal budget preschool educational institution Zmeinogorsky kindergarten "Birch" our Museum staff...

25.6.2016

The story is interesting in all languages

Museum of the History of the Mining Industry is the name of Akinfy Demidov

21 Jun 2016 MBIC Museum as part of the tour "Mineralogy and metallogeny of Rudny Altai" was visited by the participants of the VIII International Siberian...

24.6.2016

The exhibition "Porcelain zoo"

Museum of the History of the Mining Industry is the name of Akinfy Demidov

Dear Zmeinogorsky! Especially for the anniversary of the city of Zmeinogorsk in MBIC Museum of the history of mining behalf of A. Demidov" opens the exhibition...


Suggested Content