Avro busk wraparound in tea rose broche with rayon elastic panels across the top front and at the bottom of the back.
This model was first designed in 1932 and was modified for production under the Utility regulations introduced during World War II. These regulations prescribed the amount of material, type of decoration and length of time in manufacturing of every different type of garment.
Museum ref. G20