Barlow Hunt Button
The Barlow fox hunt is located in the north east of Derbyshire, and includes small areas of Nottinghamshire and South Yorkshire and was originally established by yeomen farmers to hunt fox and hare.
In 1878 purpose built kennels were constructed for the hounds which had previously been trencher fed (kept by different farmers and only brought together as a pack to hunt). In 1907 a decision was made by the Master J.M.Wilson to hunt only foxes. The hounds were presented to the hunt committee in 1988 on the death of Miss Elsie Wilson.
The Barlow does not have any distinctive form of dress.